Based on the current situation regarding coronavirus, we have decided to postpone Technika Cup 2020 indefinitely. Once the current state-wide measures are lifted and the risk of spreading the contangion is minimized, we will let you know in advance of a substitute term. We thank you for your understanding and wish for the current situation to return back to normal as soon as possible.
With the best regards,
Manager of the event
We would like to invite you to our traditional tournament Technika Cup, organized by Sandomon Kendo Club.
This year’s it will be one-day event, but it’s all the more generous because we have prepared a kyū tournament for you, which is not part of the National Cup, but we believe the holders of those degrees from your clubs will be happy to participate.
SPŠS J. Gočára, Družstevní ochoz 3, Praha 4, GPS 50.054448,14.44679
What’s the plan?
- 7:00 opening of the gym, preparation
- 7:45 arrival of competitors
- 8:00 shinai check and warming up
- 8:30 opening
- 8:45 – 11:45 kyū tournament
- 11:45 – 12:45 tournament ladies
- 12:45 – 13:45 tournament juniors
- 13:45 – 18:00 open tournament
- 18:30 announcement of results
How to join?
Ladies, juniors and open tournaments are part of the National Cup, so please register by the CUBU website.
Deadline: 6 March 2020
For the kyū tournament, use the registration form that will be found in the near future
www.sandmon.cz. The registration must be send by 06. 3.!
Foreign participants: please contact the manager.
- kjú tournament – ČFK: 150 Kč / Others: 200 Kč
- tournament ladies – ČFK: 250 Kč / Others: 330 Kč
- tournament junioři – ČFK: 100 Kč / Others: 130 Kč
- tournament open – ČFK: 300 Kč / Others: 390 Kč
If someone goes to more than 1 tournament and total fee is more than 500 CZK, they don’t pay all separately, but only 500 CZK (member ČFK)!
If someone goes to more than 1 tournament and total fee is more than 600 , they don’t pay all separately, but only 600 CZK (non-member ČFK)!
Pay the fees by 10.03.2019 to this account 2400912497 / 2010
Where is registration?
Who will be there?**
Manager of the event: Ondřej Švorc (firstname.lastname@example.org, +420720161484)
We are looking forward to you!